MOSQUERO INDOOR EQUESTRIAN CENTER
Owner: Mosquero Municipal Schools
This roping and livestock showing arena consists of a pre-fabricated metal building with restrooms and space for future bleachers completed in 8 months.
- The 26 gauge R-panel roof sports twenty 3’x10’ double layer polycarbonate translucent skylights.
- There are four 14’x14’ Windlock insulated roll up doors and five 3’x7’ 20 gauge galvanized steel doors with rigid styrene foam core.
- Bleachers space for up to 225 future seats
- A custom Priefert, state-of-the-art arena
- Four insulated overhead garage doors
- An exhaust system for circulating air throughout the arena
“Spanning the projects we have worked on together, with all of their vastly different project goals, each one of them has been a success.”
~ Bill Ward, Superintendent Mosquero Municipal Schools ~