State Capital Parking Facility
Contract Amount: $869,742.52
Client: NM Legislative Council Service
Architect: Lorn Tryk Architects
Duration: 180 Days
Brief Description – Repair/reconstruction of parts of the existing garage structure damaged due to soil consolidation below structures, Portions include:
- North Sidewalk with integral snow melt system to be demolished and rebuild with drilled helical pier supports
- Interior slab, fixtures, finishes in office, restroom and storage area to be demolished and rebuilt with drilled helical piers supports
- Precast concrete yard walls on south side of garage to be stabilized with drilled helical pier supports.
- Exterior gravel surfaced graded areas on south side. Gravel to be removed, area regraded and waterproofed and new gravel surface applied.
- Remove and refinish hand rails to entrance to the NM State Capital.